Learn More About Regan & Son Heating & Air – Providing Quality HVAC Service to Roxboro, NC Since 1981
The local HVAC contractor of choice since 1981, Regan & Son Heating & Air is a family-operated company spanning three generations. As community-minded residents of the Roxboro region, owners we take your comfort personally. We’re committed to providing you with all the HVAC products and services you need for your home or business. From quality Trane equipment to maintenance services for outdoor wood boilers, we tailor our comfort solutions to meet your individual needs.
A Family Affair That’s All Business
Some might think a family-owned and –operated company can’t meet the professional standards of other commercial enterprises. At Regan & Son, where your comfort is concerned, we mean business. All three generations serving Regan & Son have HVAC flowing through their veins. Rassie Regan received his North Carolina State Board H-3 Residential License in 1979, and his son Ronald received his H-3 Residential License in 1983. Ronald later received his North Carolina H-2 Commercial License in 2000 enabling Regan & Son to handle large commercial projects.
Ronald’s son, Ronnie, started working full time in 2007 after graduating from NC State University with a degree in mechanical construction engineering. Ronnie received his North Carolina State Board H-3, H-2, and H-1 license in 2010. Ronald’s younger son, Alan, began working in 2017 after completing his mechanical construction engineering degree from NC State. We’re serious about HVAC, and we’re serious about delivering expert and dependable HVAC service. You can bank on our 80 years of combined experience in the HVAC industry.
- Established in 1981 by Rassie and Ronald Regan.
- Family owned and operated for 3 generations.
- Rassie received his North Carolina State Board H-3 Residential License in 1979 and Ronald received his H-3 Residential License in 1983.
- Ronald later received his North Carolina H-2 Commercial License in 2000 to allow Regan & Son to handle large commercial projects.
- Over 80 years combined experience in the HVAC industry.
- Ronald’s son, Ronnie, started working full time in 2007 after graduating from NC State University with a degree in mechanical construction engineering.
- Ronnie received his North Carolina State Board H-3, H-2, and H-1 license in 2010 which allows Regan & Son to handle any HVAC work from small residential units to large commercial buildings and equipment from small heat pumps to large boilers and chillers.
- Ronald’s younger son, Alan, began working in 2017 after completing his mechanical construction engineering degree from NC State.
- Ronnie has now taken over as general manager and Alan is currently managing the service department.
Your Full-Service HVAC Contractor
Summer heat and bone-chilling winters make reliable heating and cooling systems essential in Roxboro and the surrounding communities. To ensure your comfort in every season, we offer an expansive array of heating and cooling options including ductless mini-split systems, heat pumps and gas heaters.
Our certification as a Trane Comfort Specialist enables us to install high-efficiency systems that help keep energy bills manageable year-round. We also service systems from other manufacturers. We are installation experts and stand behind all our work. You can enjoy greater peace of mind with our outstanding service and 100% satisfaction guarantee on installations. Our ability to customize your comfort is what sets us apart from other HVAC contractors.
Commercial and Residential AC Service
When you live and work in the Roxboro, North Carolina, area, a quality air conditioning system offers cooling relief in hot weather. As your local air conditioning contractor, we know how to beat the heat. Regan & Son supplies the AC installation, repair, and maintenance services you need to optimize your comfort. Our installation options range from traditional central air conditioning to ductless units and heat pumps. Whether you need expert repair for your commercial cooling system or seasonal residential AC service, we’ve got you covered.
Home Heating Solutions
Freezing storms make it challenging to keep homes comfortably warm during the long winter months in the Roxboro region. From fuel-burning heaters to gas logs, our heating products are engineered to enhance your comfort. Our broad selection ensures you’ll find the ideal solution for your household. We also sell and service oil furnaces, outdoor wood boilers, gas logs and gas heaters. Our NATE-certified service technicians have the equipment and expertise to repair and service any make or model of heating equipment.
At Regan & Son, we know that our continuing success depends upon your satisfaction. Our goal is to create lasting relationships with our valued customers by ensuring that you are satisfied with everything we do. When you choose Regan & Son, you’re partnering with a heating and air conditioning contractor you can trust to deliver quality results.
Learn more about comfort solutions designed to enhance your life in the Roxboro, Timberlake, Hurdle Mills, and Durham, North Carolina area. For residential and commercial HVAC services you can count on to keep you comfortable, contact Regan & Son today!